Area Sales Manager
- Philadelphia, PA
What you'll be doing
- Develops and retains direct reports, ensuring their readiness for increased responsibilities and providing a bench of internal talent who are upwardly mobile to fill critical positions. Manages poor performance and terminations in his/her area appropriately, in partnership with the employee relations service center and legal department, to improve overall productivity and performance of the team. Ensures that all appropriate financial and regulatory controls are in place and monitors compliance, protecting confidential and non-public information. Consistently adheres to all standards and deadlines for hiring, onboarding and separation of associates to maintain compliance with company and legal guidelines. Reacts quickly to business needs by identifying business opportunities within area by partnering with the store director on actions and suggestions to corporate partners. Supports achievement of the inventory shortage strategy, results, and concerns, the store audit, and communicates policies and procedures to store population. Maintains strict adherence to meal periods and breaks guidelines. Ensures the ongoing maintenance of the selling floor fitting rooms and customer areas. Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
What your background should be
- Goal oriented focus, with demonstrated ability to identify, develop, manage and motivate a sales team while driving company initiatives. Proficiency in utilizing available technology including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint). Ability to develop, plan and execute strategies to maximize opportunities. Strong organizational skills and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities. 3+ years of management experience with comparable volume and/or proven track record of success managing a selling workforce and achieving results.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four-year degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a high-end department store retailer in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com