Area Practice Manager
- Broward, FL
What you'll be doing
- The primary responsibilities of the area practice manager include maintenance of the daily operations and general management of the practice. This job also involves developing educational planning programs, allocating and assigning duties to employees, and monitoring the activities and operations of all the practice components to ensure the practice meets its objectives. The overall operational responsibility for the routine business and clinical functions through administrative and clinical staff including front desk, medical records, nursing, and ancillary services to ensure maximum utilization of resources and the efficient delivery of services of his or her assigned practices. Monitors patient flow through the practice to ensure appropriate utilization of physician time and staff coverage. Develops special workload reports to adjust staffing levels as necessary. Reviews charges, visit encounters and cash receipts for variations and patterns. Provides physician and staff training as required. Identifies practice/business development opportunities to increase the practice market share. Resolves any medical/administrative problems. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have three years of work and supervisory experience in practice management of multiple locations. Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, systems, and objectives. Knowledge of fiscal management techniques. Knowledge of health care administration systems. Knowledge of governmental regulations and compliance requirements. Ability to use various computer systems and applications. Ability to plan, organize and supervise. Ability to exercise initiative, sound judgment and problem-solving techniques in the decision-making process. Ability to communicate clearly.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business administration.
Who is the client company
- This company provides wireless services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org