Area Operations Manager
- Newark, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Ensures dispatch coordination of daily force to load plan to proper workforce and customer experience. Coordinates management of field activities to ensure contractors are compliant to cablevision technical standards. Coordinates day-to-day management of field activities to ensure delivery of service is consistent across discipline. Plans and executes timely delivery of cablevision assets (ex. converters) to maximize contractor productivity. Negotiates the timing and volume of marketing activities to ensure necessary contractor capacity. Provides feedback loops between call center operations and field contractors to improve the customer experience. Manages the efficient and effective delivery of service to cablevision customers by ensuring cablevision field service policies and processes are followed. Ensures compliance with measured performance. Develops and manages a contractor organization that is proficient in delivering and supporting multiple products, including but not limited to, analog and digital video, high speed data, and residential/commercial telephony. Conducts site visits to contractor warehouse to ensure compliance to cablevision contract. Operates within the financial guidelines and strategic plans of field operations. Recommends changes in process that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of field operations.
What your background should be
- Must have a minimum of 3 years supervisory/management experience in multi-faceted operations. Minimum 1-year experience in field operations. Must have a thorough knowledge of the technical components relating to house wiring systems, and all devices deployed to receive all products and services. Proven ability to plan, lead, organize, and control in a dynamic work environment. Ability to establish and document clearly defined goals and objectives for contractors. Budgeting/forecasting capabilities. Project management skills. Proficiency with PC, Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word and Cable-Data.
Required Schooling / Training
- An associate or bachelor degree, 60+ college credits or technical/trade school certification or military service in lieu of education.
Who is the client company
- This is a cable television services holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org