Area Manager Service Shop
- Apple Valley, CA
What you'll be doing
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates). Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns. Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility. Manage daily staffing and workload to meet shop performance goals. Manage financial aspects in area of responsibility. Implement the business plan for area of responsibility. Monitor and manage productivity in assigned area. Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility.
What your background should be
- 3 years service shop technician experience or Industrial technical certification (e.g., ASE, Air Conditioning, DOT Brake, DOT Preventative maintenance). 1 year supervisory experience in heavy duty truck and trailer maintenance. Required commercial drivering license (CDL). 1 year Microsoft Office experience will be plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in Business, Logistics, or related field. Bachelor degree in Business, Logistics, or related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- An American multinational retail company
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org