- Gadsden, AL
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for an area manager. This successful position is responsible to maintain the smooth and timely flow of plant production ensuring a quality product is delivering to the next operation and customer. The candidate have to achieve the business goals of the operation including cost, quality safety, and delivery. S/he will coach, develop, and support hourly associates. Hold associates accountable for attainment of objectives. The applicant will drive business center strategies to the floor level.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in production manufacturing process and equipment. Prior work with training/organizational development or in another function desired. Knowledge of production/maintenance team structure, operations, and requirements. Knowledge of basic HR/training functions. Familiarization with budget development/management. Knowledge of customer service techniques. Knowledge of organizational development.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or relevant experience required. BS in any engineering discipline preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a tire retailer company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com