- Tempe, AZ
What you'll be doing
- The area manager (public sector solutions) establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction. The candidate coordinates operations and community relations to meet public sector customer expectations. S/he develops sales and retention effectiveness of public sector sales and residential representatives. Trains functional sales managers/supervisors to better lead and develop the team. Incumbent matches waste management services with customer needs by demonstrating knowledge of customers. Acquires in depth industry and company knowledge in order to provide pricing guidance and implements pricing strategies. Anticipates and prepares waste management for competitive actions with public sector customers and prospects. S/he solves both commonly encountered and complex issues, may investigate, and resolves matters on behalf of management. S/he implements management policies or operating practices and carries out major assignments in conducting the operations of the business. This position requires guidance to assistance to develop ideas to improve existing methods, services, products, processes, and procedures. Researches and reads extensively in order to learn corporate, group and area objectives, understands key industry issues, and spot industry related news stories that provides opportunities to advance the interests of the company. S/he responds to press inquiries by either by selecting the appropriate company authority and briefing them on issues and suggesting answers, or responding as a company spokesperson. Hires and directs the work of a public relations company or freelance staff for large, critical projects as needed.
What your background should be
- The highest level of supervisory skills required in this job is the management of supervisory employees. This includes direct supervision of 5 to 7 full-time employees, including indirect supervision of up to 10 full-time employees. The candidate should have 7 to 10 years of previous experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent experience, in public relations.
Who is the client company
- This company partners with customers and communities to provide waste disposal and recycling solutions that create clean, renewable energy.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com