- Morristown, NJ
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a highly creative, collaborative team dedicated to innovative problem solving and design excellence experienced architectural designer. The candidate is responsible to support the design director in creation and development of overall design concepts for new buildings as well as repositioning projects. Formulate design presentation strategies using an inside out approach. Provide creative and process leadership to multiple design teams through all phases of projects. Participate in business development and marketing efforts.
What your background should be
- Minimum 10+ years of architecture and design experience with a strong background designing multiple building typologies of varying scale. Computer skills to include: AutoCAD, Revit, 3D studio max, sketch up, rhino, grasshopper, adobe suite desire to develop strong leadership, management, and mentoring skills. Construction documentation and/or design detail development experience. Previous experience creating and developing overall design concepts and formulating design presentation strategies. Excellent analytical/problem solving skills and outstanding graphic presentation skills are required. Ability to work well in a team environment. Ability to communicate design ideas and direction clearly and efficiently.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor of architecture required, advanced degree in architecture preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American design and architecture firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com