Application System Analyst Program Associate
- Bowling Green, KY
What you'll be doing
- Maintains and modifies existing application systems. Writes new programs of moderate complexity and scope, works with basic applications systems design or specifications and utilizes standard procedures and techniques. Assists higher level programmers in the development of complex programs. Works on routine, analysis problems related single activity or procedures and having some variety or moderate difficulties. Develops test plans with expected results. Participates in certain aspects of user consulting systems analysis, general systems designs, vendor contracts and detail systems designs.
What your background should be
- 2 years of systems design and programming work experience, including major systems development and implementation experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS or BA in business information systems or computer science or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company that manufactures clothing, particularly underwear.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org