Application System Administrator
- Herndon, VA
What you'll be doing
- Provide support for application in-scope for the disaster recovery site that provide business continuity for the company. Configure and manage production application for multiple environments, including unix and linux and all external interface to enterprise application. Work closely with network, infrastructure, database support, and application development to ensure day to day operational readiness of application. Coordinate repeatable and sustainable replication of production configuration to DR. Work with vendor on any technical issue and bug. Provide input on upcoming project and deployment. Any task assign by the authority.
What your background should be
- 6+ months of experience with enterprise-level application support-experience with microsoft windows and microsoft office products-Knowledge of unix operating system and database concept.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA or BS degree in a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics.
Who is the client company
- Concern about defence, intelligence, and civil market.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org