- Emeryville, CA
What you'll be doing
- Designs, integrates, develops, modifies, debugs and evaluates highly complex mission critical programs for business functional areas. Develops complex, exhaustive, integrated test plans in conjunction with the q/a lead for performance and integration testing. Reviews results for systems tests. Develops, or directs others in developing, fixes for bugs discovered during testing. Drives continuous software application evolution to drive and enable greater business value. Delivers cost-effective delivery of software applications, including the optimal selection of implementation technologies, practices and skills for application delivery success. Increased productivity through more-rapid delivery of high-quality applications. Works with application development, storage, security and network architects to develop an overall approach to the delivery of each application. Determines which optimization techniques (protocol offload, caching, application firewalls, and so on) are required and where they should be implemented (in the application, operating system, etc). Designs solutions, attends architectural review board to represent solution delivery. Translates into systems requirements and technical plan of attack. Certifies solutions to be in compliance to architecture standards and application standards. Assists with resolution of escalated production issues.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have 8 to 10 years of systems development and business experience designing application solutions for multiple types of systems, client users, and/or units across an organization. 3 to 5 years of management, supervisory or technical team leader experience; 5+ years of technical experience in current enterprise level for application design, execution, and software deployments. Experience with enterprise single sign-on (SSO) platforms, MS active directory (AD) is preferred. Experience with the SaaS/Cloud model is preferred. Experience with the following platforms Archer, Globalware, OneLogin SSO is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- A federation of not for profit member service motor clubs that provides roadside assistance and others services to its members.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org