App Development Manager
- Raleigh, NC
What you'll be doing
- The client company is looking an ideal candidate who will accountable for proclaim asset, including technical system documentation. S/he will also accountable for designer and developer capability, capacity and processes. The applicant will partners with production support and technical services to accomplish application uptime and performance. S/he will contribute to application architecture for technology strategy, and ensure designs move towards that strategy across applications. The candidate will responsible for application design, development and unit test, drive project production problem resolution that require design and/or development input. S/he will also provide additional oversight to project managers across all SDLC phases related to respective claim function.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have resource management experience. Experience with resource capacity planning and solid facilitation skills is also required. The incumbent should have ability to work well with matrix organizations. The candidate must have self starter with a sense of urgency. S/he will need several years of it work experience, including leadership roles. Business knowledge of medical claim processing is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, or other related field.
Who is the client company
- The client is a global health services organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com