AP Manager in Training
- Levelland, TX
What you'll be doing
- Controls the unexplained loss of merchandise and improves profitability. Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments for asset protection. Detects, deters, investigates, and resolves violations of company policies and criminal activities. Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity. Manages facility level training and execution of asset protection and safety functions. Monitors safety and risk controls within a facility. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates. Supervises the asset protection associate (APA) program.
What your background should be
- 1 year experience as a supervisor in a multi-department environment or 1 year experience in one of the following areas: accounting, claims, inventory control, systems/upc, personnel, or loss prevention/asset protection in a multi-department environment or 2 years experience in an asset protection related field. 2 or more years experience supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing associates; managing associate workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of associates preferred. 2 or more years of investigative experience preferred. Certification in an asset protection related field (ex. loss prevention qualified, loss prevention certified, etc) preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Completion of 2 years of college degree. Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- It is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of discount department stores and warehouse stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org