Antivirus/Malware Security Delivery Specialist
- Hopewell Junction, NY
What you'll be doing
- Maintain the anti-virus and personal firewall infrastructure for companies customers. This includes insuring the compliance and currency of the software version as well as the anti-virus definitions. Work closely with system administrators, network administrators, desktop support and help desk to ensure policies are being followed and appropriate steps are taken to protect the customers infrastructure. Respond to audit requests relating to the currency of the customers infrastructure and take remediation steps to close any gaps in anti-virus coverage. Monitor the AV console and provide current reports to system administrator and desktop support personnel. Also provide instruction as to specific actions needed to remediate gaps identified on the reports. Provide 3rd level software support to the support groups and the customer to assist in resolving any non-standard anti-virus issue. Work closely with the anti-virus vendors to resolve outstanding issues. Provide virus samples to the anti-virus vendors for analysis and respond appropriately to the findings. Design and rollout new product releases of anti-virus into the customers infrastructure. Prepare product comparisons and roll out a different vendors product if selected by the customer. Respond to, and remediate virus infections in the customers infrastructure.
What your background should be
- At least 4 years experience in Windows operating system internals. At least 3 years experience in anti-virus, malware, security. Active certified in security CISSP.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED. Technical diploma in information technology preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org