- Washington, DC
What you'll be doing
- You will be working in collaboration with a strong and varied digital team including the creative director, executive producer, designers, illustrators, copywriters, and PR account staff to bring the client's animations to life. Perform projects, which vary and will range from animated video info graphics to 2D that is more sophisticated & 3D computer/video animations, and video editing. You will work creatively, efficiently and understand budget constraints to guide the account and creative team members to the best solution for the project at hand.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of ad-agency or digital agency experience preferred. 2D drawn animation, 2D computer animation, stop frame or stop motion animation and visual/graphic design for animations and video required. Fluency in specific animation software such as after effects and other animation tools as well as final cut pro or Adobe premiere pro required. Knowledge of flash, 3D computer generated (CG) animation capabilities a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in relevant fields.
Who is the client company
- This global group of strategists delivers striking integrated communications programs for today's leading brands.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com