Animal Care Tech-Comparative Medicine
- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- This position is full-time position is in the department of comparative medicine. The animal care tech-comparative medicine will maintain barrier rooms for those working with rodents. Clean and change animal cages. Feed, water and observe animals. Report daily animal census and keep close surveillance of animal activity and health status. Observe and monitor signs of unusual behaviors in animals and report to supervisor. Clean barrier rooms and maintain room sanitation schedule. Perform general housekeeping duties. Perform additional duties as required of this position.
What your background should be
- Experience preferred in laboratory animal care functions. AALAS (American association for laboratory animal science) certification preferred. Offer made for this position are contingent upon the successful completion of all required pre-employment screens, including a criminal background check, hair sample drug screen, and verification of required professional licenses, registrations, or certifications.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma required.
Who is the client company
- This is a private research university.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org