Ancillary Services Manager-Radiology
- Seattle, WA
What you'll be doing
- The ancillary services manager, works collaboratively with others in the radiology service line, organizes and directs the daily operations of a multi-modality department. Oversees the delivery of service provided ensuring that meet or exceed clinical quality and safety standards. Works in collaboration with medical center and other service line manager to assure quality outcomes, manages access and implements reliable clinical processes and procedures. Promotes and utilizes a patient centered approach with departments. Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- 3 years experience leading an imaging department, managing the day-to day operations, performance of staff and work flow. WA state radiology technologist license + ARRT registration. CRA certification preferred. Should possess experience or working knowledge with PACS and RIS systems. Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to direct the activities of others on a direct or matrix team basis. Ability to collaborate and be influential across various roles and service areas. Ability to recruit, mentor, develop and engage staff, monitor performance standards, deliver results and hold staff accountable. Strong communication, collaboration and change management skills. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Knowledge of radiology related regulatory or health care requirements. Financial management skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in clinical discipline.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org