- Fort Lauderdale, FL
What you'll be doing
- Handle the day-to-day talent tasks needed to support company sports line & fantasy initiatives. These tasks will include but are not limited to writing, video and audio components. Work closely with video and editorial teams and needs to be able to follow instructions and guidelines from both effectively communicate concerns over processes to team members in a timely and clear fashion. Escalate production risks and constraints in a timely manner. Manage and prioritize tasks and action items as occur throughout a work day/night. Maintain professional excellence at all times on camera and off, including social media interactions.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of on-air experience at a broadcast entity. Minimum 1 year of reporting experience. Strong leadership and communication skills and experience working in a newsroom environment. Excellent English grammar and organizational skills. Ability to remain objective and professional no matter what the story. Ability to succeed and flourish in a sometime stressful environment. Team player. Must successfully pass a background check. Ability to follow and build upon the top sport stories of the day and understand how they play to audience goals preferred. Solid news journalism experience and news judgment.
Required Schooling / Training
- B.A./B.S. degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American mass media corporation focused on commercial broadcasting, publishing, and television production, with most of its operations in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org