Analytical Brand Strategist
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Analyzing the various facets of a brand, including brand personality, performance, positioning, targeting, loyalty, partnerships and elasticity, using proprietary research such as BAVA and that of key research vendors such as Simmons, TRU, Iconoculture, etc. Applying statistical analyses to consumer brand data using tools such as SPSS and Microsoft Excel (e.g. correlation, regression, factoring, clustering and perceptual mapping). Creatively integrating quantitative and qualitative findings and presenting strategic recommendations to internal teams and clients. Closely collaborating with the brand planning department by providing analytic brand insights that drive brand and advertising strategy development for companies clients as well as new business prospects. Working with clients to determine relative brand strengths and weaknesses and to develop strategies to improve brand's equity among key customer targets. Designing and administering surveys to gain additional insight into client and competitor brands. Conducting secondary research on clients, brand portfolio, customers and competitors in order to understand the internal and external environment of the brand.
What your background should be
- With 1+ years full-time post graduate work experience. Strong interest in and knowledge of advertising or marketing, particularly branding. Strength in analytic skills; prior statistics or market research experience. Very strong reasoning and problem solving skills. Excellent writing, communication and presentation ability. Excellent research skills. Fluency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Proficiency in SPSS or statistical packages.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is a global network of preeminent companies focused on building strategic partnerships to deliver global excellence in all forms of communications.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org