Analyst & Trainer
- Bentonville, AR
What you'll be doing
- Coordinates unemployment cost control projects. Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in unemployment claims and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans. Develops and implements services and work products to meet internal and external client needs. Ensures customer service to internal and external clients. Ensures compliance with state and federal unemployment tax requirements. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions. Provides unemployment cost control and claims handling training to internal and external customers (for example, legal, people, asset protection, operations). Reviews and investigates unemployment claims processing service level complaints.
What your background should be
- 1 year of supervisory experience or client relationship management. certified payroll professional (CPP). certified public accountant (CPA).
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting, human resource management or related field.
Who is the client company
- American multinational retail company that operates a chain of discount department stores and warehouse stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org