- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Reporting to the director of planning, the analyst will be involved in the maintaining and updating the company models. Maintain company financial forecast models. Assist in annual plan and quarterly guidance processes. Support the monthly financial reporting process to provide senior management. Update on actual performance and comparisons to both plan and guidance forecasts. Assist in compiling various internal and external presentations for the treasury group. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- 1-3 years relevant experience in financial analysis, planning or accounting. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated organizational and time management skills; ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities in intense work environment with high quality results. High attention to detail; must be conscientious of work product. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. High enthusiasm and solutions-oriented attitude. Strong initiative with the ability to work independently. Must be proficient with MS Office programs.
Required Schooling / Training
- Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting or business.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a publicly traded master limited partnership that owns and operates midstream energy infrastructure and provides logistics services for crude oil, natural gas liquids, natural gas and refined products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com