Analyst-in-Training Radiochemistry Laboratory
- Charleston, SC
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible for support of various laboratory functions. The duties of this position represent routine procedures that are carried out independently. Demonstrates and supports core values. Conducts basic procedures that support other operations in the laboratory. Prepares lab ware for procedures. Performs standard operating procedures (e.g. aliquoting and digestions). Evaluates training delivery, measures results and recommends program changes. Performs data entry activities. Operates basic laboratory instrumentation and equipment. Follows written and verbal instructions. Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- One year of working experience. This position may require constant standing, bending, lifting, finger or hand manipulation; potential for exposure to chemicals; exposure to odors and fumes.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor of science, preferably in a science discipline.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a leading provider of comprehensive and reliable analytical services to the environmental industry including chemical, radiochemical and specialty analyses.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org