Analyst, Global Market Access, Immunology
- Horsham, PA
What you'll be doing
- Global market access works in collaboration with global pricing, global marketing, research & development, and clients operating companies around the globe to enable patient access to healthcare innovations. The analyst, global market access, immunology, will be responsible for multiple activities in support of market access for immunology. The analyst will be responsible for core activities of the position. This individual will be responsible for partnering with access project leads to develop data analytical approaches to answering health economic and outcomes related questions. This role is responsible for statistical and data analysis of internal clinical data sets as well as external observational data sets. The analyst is responsible for working with access project leads in development of manuscripts and abstracts. The analyst will be responsible for conducting literature and web searches to answer targeted research questions related to access and reimbursement. This role will handle management of external consultants work related to access and health economics.
What your background should be
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant industry work experience in health economics and outcomes research is required. Demonstrated success in the statistical analysis of randomized controlled clinical data and/or demonstrated success in the analysis of observational medical or outcomes data sets is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- A minimum of a master degree or higher in an appropriate field (epidemiology, health economics, statistics, biostatistics, or public health) is required.
Who is the client company
- The company is a legal corporate entity encompassing a unique group of departments/organizations/teams that provide leadership across business critical areas.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org