- Berlin, CT
What you'll be doing
- Provides budget, forecast, and variance analysis and related reports as needed. Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance against objectives, and determines emerging financial trends. Provides rationale behind reports and analysis and relays them in simple terms. Creates and maintains statistical/financial databases and reports. Runs appropriate weekly, monthly, and annual reports. Interacts as team member and sets the pace for the financial analysts team. Interfaces with other department member on special projects or on an as-needed basis. Performs additional business operations duties and tasks as required. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
What your background should be
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience. Must have good communication skills. Multitasking ability must. Basic computer skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational mass media company and is the largest broadcasting and largest cable company in the world by revenue.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org