- Wilmington, DE
What you'll be doing
- Performs more complex analysis and modeling for multiple products with the goal of maximizing profits and asset growth and minimizing risk and operating losses and other financial and marketing exposures. Develops complex program models to extract data and uses multiple databases to acquire statistical and financial data. Utilizes portfolio trends to propose policy/procedural changes within segmentation structure to produce optimal results. Excels at risk/reward trade off. Builds relationship with external agencies. Participates in the rollout of company-wide pilot programs developed as a result of programmed models. Performs other duties as assigned by management if required.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2-3 years of credit card experience (preferably in credit risk). Strong SAS, SQL. Excellent critical thinking, analytical, verbal and written communication skills. Strong working knowledge of the process and tools for development, validation, implementation and documentation of credit risk strategies and scoring models. Experience identifying trends, implementing strategic improvement and validating results. Strong understanding of BACs business operations and relationships between business areas, typically acquired through previous financial services experience. Proven ability to lead change and integrate work. Ability to work with all levels of management across numerous lines of business. Advanced knowledge of MS Office (EXCEL, Access, VBA,Word, and PowerPoint).
Required Schooling / Training
- Masters degree in business, math, statistics, economics or related quantitative discipline.
Who is the client company
- The company provides insurance and financial service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com