- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Validate airline documents, verify company member traveler identity and follow documented security protocols. Perform as an airport concierge and deliver a great experience for all airport customers (members and non-members). Actively engage travelers about the benefits of joining company and get new members to enroll per the sales incentive plan perform maneuvers on company kiosk (with the help of company technical support team) to trouble-shoot issues, upgrade accounts and conduct necessary upgrades and kiosk maintenance other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 2+ years professional experience in a customer service role is preferred. Able to acquire and maintain a valid security identification display area (SIDA). Badge pass a 10 year background check, pre-employment drug test, and criminal history records check (CHRC). Proficient with computers and technology. Able to be on-time on a regular basis professional appearance. Exceptional verbal communication skills and not afraid to approach others to engage in conversation.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education development (GED). Diploma or equivalent experience required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about airport management, travel, and security services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com