Alternative Investments Sr. Tax Analyst
- Everett, MA
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for an alternative investments senior tax analyst. The successful candidate's primary responsibility is to assist the business unit in providing compliance and tax related services to hedge funds, private equity funds and investment partnership clients with a variety of investment strategies and fund structures. Responsibilities include preparing partnership economic and tax allocations using either the aggregate or lot layering methodologies and handling special projects as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 4-6 years of investment partnership tax analysis and/or related industry experience. Other financial services operations experience helpful. Minimum of intermediate level working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word required. MST candidate is a plus. Effective communication, analytical and writing skills, and equally strong client service/interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work in a self-motivated, high pressure environment are all required. The successful candidate will also be experienced in meeting tight deadlines in a client service driven environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in relevant business discipline required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational banking and financial services corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com