- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration. Partner with sales manager and counter manager to identify business driving opportunities and stock needs. Develop a repeat-business customer base in order to regularly communicate: upcoming events, new merchandise receipts and product replenishment to increase incremental sales Participate in pre-selling and sales driving events as well as processing of new receipts, damages, testers, and return to vendors (RTVs). Attend product training classes and seminars regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
What your background should be
- Previous cosmetic or fragrance sales experience a plus. Ability to read, write, and interpret labels including warnings and ingredient lists on products. Ability to effectively communicate with and present information to customers, vendors, buyers, peers, and all levels of management. Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator. Must be able to calculate percentages and ratios. Must be able to make change using American monetary units. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a department store chain providing brand-name clothing, accessories, home furnishings & house wares.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com