Aircraft Planning and Documentation Specialist
- Palmdale, CA
What you'll be doing
- Maintains all technical documents and records including maintenance plans, job control numbers, historical documents, aircraft files, time compliance technical orders (TCTOs) folders, engine records, and procedures. Coordinates maintenance flying schedule; debriefs and schedules discrepancies. Coordinates aircraft maintenance; forecasts aircraft maintenance limits, tasks and inspections. Develops weekly schedules for home and deployment locations. Participates in status meetings, document reviews and scheduling programs. Participates in the development of procedures and work documents, training program and debriefs. Manages all programs for assigned aircraft coordinates transfer and acceptance inspections; ensures all required checks are performed and documented. Schedules and monitors TCTOs, one time inspections, time change items (TCIs) and special inspections. Orders TCI replacements through military supply channels. Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the company. Performs other duties as assigned or required.
What your background should be
- Five or more years of experience in aircraft planning, scheduling and documentation. Equivalent professional or military experience may be substituted in lieu of education. Must demonstrate an in-depth understanding of aircraft planning, scheduling and documentation principles, theories and concepts. Complete understanding of federal airline regulations, department of defense, airworthy directives and airworthy releases ability to create, schedule, monitor, review and update plans, documents, files and schedules in-depth knowledge of industry requirements and company policy and procedure. Organization skills to maintain flow of work within the unit. Excellent analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to accurately interface with senior internal and external customers, contractors and aircrew and make presentations, train and debrief as required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Two-year technical degree or trade school equivalency.
Who is the client company
- This is an affiliate of general atomics, provides unmanned aerial vehicles and radar solutions for the U.S. military and commercial applications worldwide.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com