Aircraft Mechanic (Team Lead)
- Fort Bragg, NC
What you'll be doing
- Removes and installs aircraft subsystem assemblies and components such as engines, rotors, transmissions, mechanical flight controls and their components. Services and lubricates aircraft and subsystems. Safely prepares aircraft for inspections and maintenance checks and services. Performs scheduled inspections and assists in performing special inspections. Performs limited maintenance operations checks and diagnosis and troubleshoots aircraft systems using special tools and test equipment as required. Uses and performs operator maintenance on tools, special tools and aircraft ground support equipment. Applies comprehensive technical expertise to solve moderate problems by interpreting technical documentation such as aircraft technical manuals, Maintenance information and action messages and all technical guidance provided through government official representatives. Receives technical assistance as required from higher level technician. Participates in maintenance test flights and operation checks as required.
What your background should be
- Mechanic with at least a minimum of 5 years hands on experience. Must be highly proficient in duties respective to the position. Must be qualified in all facets of systems, aircraft maintenance and troubleshooting. Current on ARMY flight publications and maintenance techniques.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an aerospace company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org