- Columbus AFB, MS
What you'll be doing
- The aircraft mechanic will perform maintenance and repair of assigned aircraft. Coordinate maintenance activities with senior section personnel. Service aircraft as required for flight. Launch and recover aircraft as required. Use schematic diagrams, drawings, charts, and technical publications in operating, testing, removing, repairing, and replacing aircraft systems and components within qualifications. Practice good housekeeping, tool control, FOD awareness/prevention, and safety at all times. Perform aircraft conditional inspections as required. Annotate maintenance actions in aircraft records and is proficient in CAMS documentation. May be required to be qualified on different MDS aircraft. May be required to acquire and maintain engine run certification. May be required to be Red-X certified. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Two years of recent experience on the specific aircraft, as applicable is required. Must be able to obtain and maintain a flight line driving license and may be required to obtain and maintain a class CDL. In lieu of formal training, a minimum five years of recent experience in aviation maintenance as an aircraft worker or equivalent and completion of air force 3 level CDC aircraft mechanic course is required. Physical exertion requirement is medium. Working knowledge of jet aircraft systems and the use of common hand tools and special tools are required. The ability to read and comprehend technical data is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the prime contractor in aerospace systems and national security solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com