Air Weapons Engineering Analyst
- Pensacola, FL
What you'll be doing
- Provide engineering analysis underpinning the development and integration of advanced concept air delivered weapon in the air force research laboratory, munitions directorate. Participate in weapon design and integration planning, collect and analyze research and development program data, coordinate technical analyses with teammate developing program cost and integrated schedule analyses and prepare and present report and other technical documentation. Work onsite in the laboratory with the confidence and capability to function in small team who interact directly with multiple government and industry program stakeholder. Perform other task as assigned.
What your background should be
- Two years of experience or an internship in defense related engineering analysis. Possess of excellent oral and written communication skill. Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Ability to function effectively in dynamically formed, cross capability analysis team. Strong interpersonal skill is desired.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in aerospace engineering or electrical engineering preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American management consulting firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org