Air Quality Scientist
- Arvada, CO
What you'll be doing
- Design, plan, and perform engineering duties related to air quality permitting and compliance for grooving environmental consulting & engineering firms, including: complex technical work to obtain air permits and ensure compliance with environmental requirements associated with natural gas gathering and processing operations. Complete air quality assessments, including data analysis, emission inventory develop independently or as part of a larger group, and due diligence evaluations. Fieldwork, including site-wide assessments of on-site equipment; business development and client support under the direction of senior staff. Prepare proposals under the direction of senior staff. Contribute to client expanding professional reputation in environmental consulting.
What your background should be
- 1 to 5 years of experience in related field preferred. Experience with oil & gas operations is a plus. Strong sense of technical accuracy and ability to effectively communicate technical issues to lay audiences; ability to work independently to develop approaches to solutions and obtain management approval for implementation. Experience in air emissions permitting is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in environmental science or related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern with recruiting, staffing services, master service provider, outsourced engineering and clinical solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com