- Jersey City, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Work on a scrum team to deliver software solutions by providing the essential benefit to the customers by delivering the simplest solution to the functional requirement. Work cross functionally with other team members: other engineers, testers, product owners, designers, ops, customer support. Mentor junior engineers, new team members, and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems. Thrive in a team environment and has strong people communication skills. Use disparate pieces of information to drive investigation and problem solving. Especially in situations where there may not be very much information available on the problem, the incumbent will use creativity and teamwork to drive investigation and devise an appropriate fix.
What your background should be
- Five or more years of experience in designing, developing, and implementing software solutions, constantly seeking to be an expert. Proven record of accomplishment of planning, designing and implementing code fixes on multiple, unrelated sections of codebase and different products altogether. Proven record of working as part of team delivering software solutions with agile. Preferable agile scrum master (CSM) experience is expected. Experience with developing and debugging automated test cases asked. Demonstrate an understanding of current trends in information technology best practices and standards and how to apply this understanding to work projects and processes. Must have very good knowledge and understanding of the assigned information technology platform and make recommendations for improvements to the technology.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a national bank that constitutes the consumer and commercial banking subsidiary.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org