Agency Support Specialist
- Bloomington, IL
What you'll be doing
- Ensures the accuracy of agency related data derived from various agency programs and processes. Serves as the primary contact and advisor to all levels of agency field management on financial representative contracting processes. Processes and reviews all financial representative contracting paperwork to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with company guidelines. Maintains original contract records including financial representatives agreements and commission schedules. Manages the conversion of employee financial representatives to career financial representative status. Maintains the career conversion protocol, assisting field management in the completion of the process, verifying that the proper documents have been submitted, and that the financial representative has met the necessary minimum conversion requirements. Ensures all new financial representatives obtain and maintain required producer licenses.
What your background should be
- Previous customer service experience and experience in the insurance and/or financial services industries (three years of previous experience is preferred). Strong organizational and prioritization skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, good multi-tasking skills, and a highly-developed detail orientation. Demonstrates the ability to work independently or as part of a team. Demonstrates intermediate personal computer skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Office products (or their equivalents) and keyboarding proficiency.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a group of US insurance and financial services companies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org