Agency Service Specialist
- Agency Service Specialist
What you'll be doing
- The position is responsible for first level problem determination, problem and incident recording, problem resolution and problem escalation on agents or brokers supported tools and technology products along with services. Need to research technical issues associated with online tools, broker portal, crms, websites and other systems, applications; work with it, telecom and helpdesk groups to resolve issues. Participate in offering webinars and online tutorials to brokers with focus on broker tools, crms, websites and other systems and applications. Troubleshoot day to day software or hardware problems with desktops and peripherals. Troubleshoot microsoft win xp, 7, 8 and future windows releases of desktop versions. Provide installation and support of all supported software, printer setup and troubleshooting is a plus, schedule and support video conferencing and intellectual curiosity. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have some experience is related work field. M. C. S. E certification preferred. Experience with markup language html and microsoft office program is also preferable. Advanced oral, written and interpersonal communication skills required. Advanced organizational, problem solving and pc skills required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma required and bachelor degree in computer science or computer information systems preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a health care company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org