- Shelton, CT
What you'll be doing
- Provide administrative support to an insurance and financial services sales agency. Perform receptionist responsibilities; greet and direct visitors; answer and direct phone calls. Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence; process and meter outgoing mail. Prepare and write correspondence for office management. Set and confirm appointments; schedules and coordinate agency meetings. Run and deliver reports and distribute communications. Order and maintain supplies. Complete policyholder service requests. Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant business experience. Physical requirement for this job is minimal. In the majority of the working hours, is sitting at desk. Still, there is also some lifting and bending when fill or move boxes of paper, but do not have to lift great weights.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma preferred.
Who is the client company
- A leading provider of insurance and other financial services to individual and institutional customers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org