AERS Advisory Consultant
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Develop excellent professional oral and written communication skill in order to establish working relationship with client personnel. Exhibit a professional, business like demeanor. Apply problem solving skill and deliver company methodology on engagement. Build and broaden industry knowledge to support organization and function initiative by taking advantage of AERS learning curriculum of e-learning module and local and national training program. Exercise professional judgment on engagement by providing proactive solution and recommendation. Provide recommendation for improved and enhanced business efficiency to client. Demonstrate leadership and provide guidance to ERS intern. Proactively manage career set goal and career plan with advisor or career counselor.
What your background should be
- Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs). Demonstrated leadership, problem solving and strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to prioritize tasks, works on multiple assignments and manages ambiguity. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels. Ability to travel for out of town engagements.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's of science or business administration with a concentration in math, computer science, information systems, finance, accounting or business administration required. Masters in accounting or information systems preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org