- Fort Walton Beach, FL
What you'll be doing
- Review and respond to request for quotations (RFQ). Review and analyze customer blue-prints, electronic models, specifications, engineering drawings, parts list and bid requirements. Develop formal proposals with program office to define winning strategy. Determine material quantities. Prepare detailed machined part and assembly estimates, including raw material, manufacturing labor, outside processing, and assembly costs. Maintain good communication to interface directly with customers, suppliers and internal teams. Perform other job related task as assigned by the management.
What your background should be
- 5+ years of experience in the aerospace machining industry, at least 2 years of CNC estimating. Low volume, high mix is preferred with a solid background in high volume, low mix commercial aerospace estimating experience is desired. Knowledge of market pricing for materials and services including secondary operations (heat treat, plating, etc.). Us citizenship or green card required. Excellent computer skills in work processing, spreadsheets and databases. Ability to learn company software.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor degree is a plus.
Who is the client company
- This company is a manufacturer of custom designed, precision-machined, metallic and plastic components and assemblies serving the aerospace & defense, oil & gas, commercial aerospace, and hi-tech commercial markets.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com