- Chantilly, VA
What you'll be doing
- Aerospace engineer provides a complete range of air vehicle systems and subsystems, along with the air vehicle platform, support for the development and procurement of the mission. Monitors technical performance and provides customer/user guidance to the contractor concerning activities with air vehicle designs, developments, and integrations and testing. Follow contractor testing of different air vehicle types and sources and integration efforts onto the platform. Accurately compiles and analyze data to ensure requirements are being achieved. Provides direct assistance to the program manager in the planning, organizing, coordinating, directing and controlling of the aspects of the acquisition. Participates in operational testing and provide suggestions/feedback as necessary. Monitor/resolve operational issues within the user community.
What your background should be
- Applicant must have an active TS/SCI security clearance, polygraph preferred, in order to be considered. Must have at least 10 years directly related engineering experience. Must have knowledge of and hands on experience with air vehicle design, development, integration and testing
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in aerospace engineering or master degree preferred plus program or project management experience with an emphasis in engineering.
Who is the client company
- This American defense company provides scientific, engineering, systems integration, and technical services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com