AEC Finishing Technician
- Boerne, TX
What you'll be doing
- Detail finishing of composite part. Sand, fill and paint preparation. Assemble and bond of component. Tool preparation, part removal and basic de flash. Perform in process quality inspection on part. Strive to exemplify Albany core value of safety, accountability, fact based, persistence, respect and ethic. Support operational goal in the area of safety, quality delivery and cost (SQDC). Contribute to process improvement. Housekeeping and organization (5S) of the work cell. Proper care or maintenance of equipment and tool. Responsible for proper and accurate completion of production and traceability documentation for assigned component. Perform basic SAP transaction. Attendance of mandatory daily smart start meeting. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Work experience in a manufacturing environment. Good hand eye coordination. Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs. to waist height. Basic mechanical aptitude. Good manual dexterity. Exhibits strong math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, fractions, and decimals. 20/20 vision either corrected or without correction. Attention to detail. Ability to understand and follow training materials and work instructions. Basic knowledge of MSDS and their use. Proper use of safety and personal protective equipment. Good communication skills. Ability to work 24/7 schedule. Basic computer skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is a global advanced textiles and materials processing company with two core businesses.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com