Advisory Software Engineer
- Austin, TX
What you'll be doing
- Advisory software engineer is responsible for designing and implementing interfaces from various front end systems to defined back end systems, particularly SAP back end. Responsible for architecture, design and implementation of enterprise process integration solutions. Responsible for designing and implementing generic business objects, interfaces, processes and mediations for handling of EC, material, bill of material and instance specific SAP components. Responsible for architecture design, requirement gathering, and analysis. Research SAP BAPI behavior and document requirements for the custom BAPIs required for the solution.
What your background should be
- One year of experience as a software engineer, project leader, or related. One year of experience must include utilizing Java/J2EE/J2SE, XML/ SOA (Webservices), BPEL, WebSphere ESB, SAP, UML, AND DB2.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master degree or equivalent in computer engineering, computer science, or a related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org