- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- The successful candidate will be an experienced and results-oriented individual, responsible for overseeing all print, digital and mobile advertising sales and marketing activities, training, motivating and developing an energetic sales team, providing direction to staff to help them achieve objectives and targets. Other duties include producing budgets and forecasts, and implementing new or expanded products.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 5 years of sales management experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising or Marketing preferred.
Who is the client company
- Publicly traded media company that publishes 54 daily newspapers in 23 states and over 300 weekly, classified and specialty publications.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org