Advanced Broadband Installer
- Gilroy, CA
What you'll be doing
- Perform all work as necessary to conform to quality, security and safety control guideline. Adhere to TQA standard in accordance with company policy. Perform basic to advanced installation, disconnect, reconnect, service upgrade and downgrade, and relocate for residential single family, multi-family and/or multi-dwelling units. Follow security procedure to prevent any unauthorized service. Integrate various company service (video, internet, telephone) with customer equipment. Ensure and record proper level and signal quality within required specification on active outlets. Verify no signal leakage or ingress is present in the drop network. Escalate unresolved customer issues to supervisor. Clean the premises of all debris and material after the installation is complete. Educate customer on proper use of service and equipment, including channel line ups, and how to access on line help. Maintain accurate record including time worked, daily logs, gas sheets as required, properly record all required information on data device and/or work order. Operate communication device in accordance with company policies. Clean, maintain, stock, and secure assigned vehicle and equipment, in accordance with company policies. Utilize and become proficient with task, tool, test equipment and information that will enhance business result. Adhere to industry specific, local, state and federal regulation, as applicable. Perform other duty as requested by supervisor.
What your background should be
- Minimum 6 months+ broadband installer or equivalent work experience is required. Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employee, customer, supplier, in person, on the phone, and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner with best physical fitness, comfortable with electronics equipment. Industry and vendor specific certification and training (NCTI, SCTE). Valid driving license. Familiarity with computer operating system, and a myriad of consumer communication device (e.g., PDAs, smart phone, router, modem, converter, and wireless devices), and computer software application.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American cable telecommunications company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org