- West Jordan, UT
What you'll be doing
- Arranges for the efficient and orderly admission of patients. Insures that patient information is collected and that patients are aware of hospital policies and procedures. Interviews incoming patient or representative and enters information required for admission into computer database. Distributes appropriate information to ancillary departments. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills to provide service appropriate to the age of the patients seen on his or her unit. Looks for flexibility with schedule. Works mostly nights and weekends, including weekend graves.
What your background should be
- Requires excellent customer service, written and oral communication skills. Must be detail oriented and have the ability to problem solve. Must be able to work under stressful situations and in a fast-paced environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma/GED required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com