- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- As an admissions director, meet personally with potential students and set them on the path to career success through the obtainment of a high quality education, technical certifications and aggressive career placement. Perform all aspects of enrollment when the potential student arrives on campus. Qualify potential students, present educational programs and services, conduct consistent follow-up, and assist candidates in obtaining financial aid and completing the enrollment process. The candidate is responsible for carrying and managing a lead pipeline, and reporting performance to executive leadership on a weekly basis.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3+ years of business to client sales experience with a track record of success. Understanding of the consultative sales process. Experience successfully managing a lead pipeline. Experience presenting to groups in a sales environment. Superior communication skills, both verbal and written. Proven track record of effective follow-up. Strong practical experience using Microsoft Office. Experience in title IV education is helpful but not required. Experience using SalesForce and Sallie Mae is preferred but not required. Light travel may be required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company offers training for a better life, backed by its topnotch trainers and instructors who are certified by Microsoft IT academy, A+, and Cisco.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com