- San Diego, CA
What you'll be doing
- Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data communications networks. Manages the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks. Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security policies and procedures. Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment. Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards. Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades. Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results. Provides advice and training to end-users. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems. Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned. Participates in special projects as required.
What your background should be
- 2-5 years of directly related experience in network administration and support. Security + certification required. Desired 2 years of service desk systems analyst experience in executing support of it service desk incident, service request and change requests.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certification or training.
Who is the client company
- This is an American aerospace and defense company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org