- Waukesha, WI
What you'll be doing
- Proactively support internal customer by independently handling all assigned administrative duty and taking direction from and balancing the need of multiple staff member. Providing administrative support to client through effectively maintaining and coordinating calendar, scheduling appointment and meeting, making travel arrangement, telephone coverage (if needed), filing, processing and reconciling T&L expense account, handling various purchase and making AP invoice arrangement. Schedule, plan and organize all logistical detail for in house and off site meeting, training and event. Develop PowerPoint presentation and other graphic presentation; type various correspondence both in own signature and in manager signature. Provide general office administrative service. Assist with job candidate interview scheduling. Enter temporary support request into company resource or other generating system. Run report in excel, access, business object and other data gathering program. Input and update data into Oracle database. Provide tactical support (answering question on central site and on various internal process and e-tool). Help keep organization chart up to date as directed. Maintain filing and record management system.
What your background should be
- 2 years secretarial or administrative experience. Knowledge of general office management and current computer or office communications technologies; expert in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Self starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction, able to maintain confidentiality and handle matters discreetly. Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities. Effectively problem solves and resolves a variety of issues and topics within the job scope. Ability to effectively interact and communicate with senior level management and corporate contacts. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills including strong grammatical skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma, GED or local equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about medical diagnostics, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance solutions services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com