- San Antonio, TX
What you'll be doing
- The client organization is currently seeking for an Administrator and who will be responsible for provides basic support by handling a wide variety of administrative functions within a functional area. The ideal candidate also responsible for performing office tasks such as filing, maintaining records, processing transactions and other similar duties may prepare reports, presentations or correspondence follows organizational and departmental procedures to complete tasks may support in facilitating logistics of functional group may handle special projects as assigned.
What your background should be
- Must be 2+ years of office experience is required and any DOT experience preferred. Basic computer skills including working knowledge of MS office software packages, BHI databases or company specific databases is needed. Has some knowledge of practices and procedures of the department. Has Good communication and analytical skills. Must be able to work well with stringent deadlines and possess good organizational skills. Ability to work in team-oriented environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The company is an American temporary staffing agency that operates throughout the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com