Administrative Support Team Associate
- El Centro, CA
What you'll be doing
- The administrative support team associate is responsible to facilitate the interview process, including execution of all new hires paperwork, and data input of new hires into HR systems. Assist the human resources manager as a HR liaison for store associates and executives. Coordinate the distribution of all incoming communication, including phone, fax, email, network printer, and stores portal. Schedule on call associates, and coordinate weekend schedule compliance in partnership with store management team. Balance the vault and perform other cash functions on a daily basis; perform monthly cash office self audit. Perform operational administrative tasks such as maintain store supplies, process supply orders, and maintain phone lists and associate information binders at each register. Organize the store executive office, and perform other administrative duties required.
What your background should be
- Minimum of two years of administrative experience required. Previous supervisory experience not required but highly recommended. Five years of experience in e-commerce infrastructure operations (operation systems, network, security and storage) preferred. Strong technical skills; proficient in excel, word, lotus notes. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and good analytics with knowledge of payroll systems preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science, IT, engineering, physics or mathematics required.
Who is the client company
- This is a department store company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com