- Springfield, VA
What you'll be doing
- Provide professional and proactive mission-oriented administrative support to the assigned customer office at the lower-to-mid management level. Advise senior leadership on a broad range of administrative requirements and high priority issues. Produce draft or final office correspondence; independently manage soft and hard copy files; independently create and review final correspondence. Support the management of office personnel requirements using PeopleSoft. Process pre/post-travel requirements in the defense travel (DTS) system. Schedule and coordinate meetings (including VTCS) ensuring all read ahead provided and conference rooms and vehicles are reserved. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 to 6 years of secretary experience. Proven experience as a secretary supporting administrative requirements at the lower-to-mid management levels. Fundamental understanding of the department of defense (DoD) and intelligence community (IC). Strong working knowledge of MS office software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook: mail, calendar, and file functions). PeopleSoft; defense travel system (DTS) with knowledge of the joint travel regulation (JTR); NCERTS; SharePoint preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma required. Bachelor/associate degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about information technology and engineering services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org